Currently seeking entry-level travel team members who live in South Florida and are able to work out of the Delray Beach, FL office. The position requires you to work on a team, handling all event reservations and customer service. The company culture is fun-loving and energetic, with a passion for adventure, music, and travel.
Qualified candidates have a positive and customer service oriented attitude and should also be articulate, personable, and have the ability to thrive in a creative and fast-paced environment. Must be comfortable working fluidly on the phone and computer.
• Answer phone calls and greet prospective guests in a friendly manner
• Respond to callers’ inquiries and requests in a timely way
• Respond to email and internet inquiries promptly and accurately
• Provide accurate information regarding events, availability of inventory, accommodation types, transportation, and other event details.
• Communicate applicable deposit and payment policies
• Handle issues in a tactful manner while being positive and solution-oriented
• Perform other duties as requested by management
• Proficient using Excel and Word
• A background in customer service, tourism, working in a call center or for a DMC is a plus
Please email your resume & cover letter to jobs (at) cloud9adventures. com with Reservations & Guest Relations in the subject line.
[Updated on October 13, 2017]